[GRASS-user] to separate a polygon

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Tue Feb 9 10:37:22 EST 2010

AFAIU :
* your network was digitized as a single polygon, contouring
streets/roads and crossroads in one go ;
* you would like to turn it into a linear reference network.
Am I right ?
If no special splitting was initially performed on boundaries to
distinguish between connected street sections I fear you'll have to do
things manually...

Vincent