[GRASS-user] r.surf.nnbathy add-on

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Wed Feb 10 03:04:14 EST 2010

Hi,
more than a question, I just send an advice to whom may be in the same
issue : trying to re-install the r.surf.nnbathy add-on on a recent linux
distro, I met a problem with its compilation against gcc on this step :

        gcc -g -O2 -Wall -pedantic -fno-force-mem -ffloat-store -c
        nncommon-vulnerable.c
        cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-fno-force-mem"

gcc -dumpversion on my system returned :
        4.4.1
I tried to compile with a former version, and it worked fine :

./configure CC=gcc-4.1
        make

Maciej Sieczka, if you read this, perhaps the hint could be added to
your man page, or the makefile consequently be modified ?

This addon is very usefull to me ; IMHU it should appear as a default
grass command within surface interpolation methods (RST, IDW).

Vincent.