[GRASS-user] graphically selecting multiple features

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Fri Feb 19 02:21:10 EST 2010

Hello Kurt,
may it help you, I wrote a /very draft/ add-on that could help you :
http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_AddOns#v.selmany

The name of the module should remind you of old AI stuff... it's a shell
script, so not working with grass70, and only tested with postgresql
database connection (it will probably fail with dbf driver). Grass has
to be launched in text mode (type "grass64 -text" from your shell
prompt), and there must be an open monitor (d.mon).

Good luck !

Vincent.