[GRASS-user] stable java library for grass

"Sören Gebbert" soerengebbert at gmx.de
Sun Feb 21 08:44:20 EST 2010

Hello,
i am not sure, but maybe this will help you a bit?
There is the vtkGRASSBrige:
http://code.google.com/p/vtk-grass-bridge/

vtkGRASSBridge provides a VTK/C++ interface to most of the grass gis raster and vector C library functions. Its using an intuitive class structure to hide the complexity of the grass libraries.

Additionally, the vtkGRASSBridge provides access to grass C library functions for Python and Java, using the VTK wrapper.

This little software project also provides a simple framework to start grass modules:
http://code.google.com/p/vtk-grass-bridge/source/browse/trunk/WPS/GrassModuleStarter.py
It is designed to be called from WPS server.

Best regards
Soeren

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser