[GRASS-user] Bug or my fault?

georgew gws293 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 21 18:59:08 EST 2010

Under certain conditions, which I have not yet been able to pinpoint, the
python gui hangs forever when right clicking on vector map to list the
attribute table. Change the gui to tcltk and the problem disappears, the
attributes for the same map are listed correctly.
I am using WINGRASS 6.4.0 standalone, stable release, under Win 7 Pro. and
Python 2.6.4
I will persevere to try and pinpoint the problem a bit better, but I would
really like to know if anybody else has had a similar experience. Ownership
and permissions of all the files involved appear to be ok, although  one
never knows for sure with Win 7!
thanks