[GRASS-user] Edge file for r.le.pixel

Anne Laita anne.laita at bytl.jyu.fi
Mon Feb 22 06:34:23 EST 2010

Is there someone who have defined an edge file for r.le.pixel (e2 -analysis)? I have three attributes classes in my data, but my all efforts for the edge file end up with an announcement: "The edge file (r.le.para/edge) is incorrect since more/less than the 3 attributes found in the map are listed in the edge file)." What would be the right format for the file? I am running GRASS 6.4.0 under Linux.

Anne Laita from Finland

Anne Laita
Department of Biological and Environmental Science
University of Jyväskylä
P.O. Box 35,
FIN-40014 University of Jyväskylä
Finland