[GRASS-user] Re: Bug or my fault?

georgew gws293 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 22 16:10:40 EST 2010

Thanks Michael but I don't think this is the problem in my case, I am using
the default DBF database, no DB connections required. Also remember that it
all works well when I use TclTk as the GUI, and all works well when the
number of DBF files in the mapset is less than approx 188. I haven't been
able to find any other cause so far, but it could be Python related rather
than GRASS, when I kill the GUI that hangs I get an error message to the
effect that Python.exe is not responding. But why should the number of DBF
files be relevant???