[GRASS-user] v.out.ogr problems

Pablo Carreira pablotcarreira at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 25 14:38:40 EST 2010

Hi,
I have some areas that I want to export to PostGis,
All the centroids has atributes.
All boundaries has categories, some are not on the table and a few of them are on the table and has atributes.

When I export to postgis it copies the atributes from the boundaries that has atributes to the ones that does not has atributes but has categories, making a big mess on the database.

If I remove the categories from the boundaries that does not has atributes the problem is solved.

My question is:
Is there a fast way to remove categories from things that are not on the table?
Is there another way to solve that problem?

Thanks.
Pablo.