[GRASS-user] Labels On Maps

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 10:09:07 EST 2010

Rich wrote:
> > added as bug # 855
>
>   Thank you. I don't know if this is something we mere
> users do directly.

filing bug reports? go for it!
there is some text on the website about how we like our bug
reports.. usual stuff- add as much detail as possible, stick to
specific behaivour, try the latest version first, etc.

the only barrier to entry is that you have to create yourself
an osgeo account. (just takes a minute & helps keep out the spam)

> > fixed in 6.5svn r40214.
>
>   Strangely enough, it started working without the
> bgcolor= option.

right. "bgcolor=none" was the culprit.

> I am using 6.5svn but I don't know the svn version number.

well I just fixed it 20 minutes ago after reading your email...

Hamish