[GRASS-user] visualizing transit times as a map layer

James Kebinger jkebinger at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 11:01:23 EST 2010

Hello grass users - I've got a beginner level question for you.
I've generated a csv file containing latitude, longitude, and transit time
to a location in the Boston metro area. I'd like to load this file as a map
layer and visualize it as a heatmap-style visualization.
How do I get started with GRASS to do such a thing? Is it possible to import
this type of file, or is there a step I have to do (rasterizing?) prior to
starting with GRASS?

thanks!
-James