[GRASS-user] visualizing transit times as a map layer

Christian Kaiser Christian.Kaiser at unil.ch
Sat Jan 9 13:29:44 EST 2010

Hello James,

You can get your CSV file into GRASS using v.in.ascii. You will have points that you should convert in some way into a raster file (interpolation? may not be adequate).

You can also compute cumulative distances and times from one or several points using r.cost. It is not exactly what you are looking for, but maybe it is helpful.

HTH

Christian Kaiser