[GRASS-user] Running Grass Remotely

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 17:38:56 EST 2010

Thanks much for all of the help- It is up and running swimmingly.

--
Stephen Sefick

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are
so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and
make us feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the
annoying little problems of being mammals.

								-K. Mullis