[GRASS-user] GLOBCOVER import and manage

Gilbert Ferrara gilbertferrara1974 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 06:03:18 EST 2010

Hello Achim.
Thanks for your answer.
So what you are saying is that I cannot add a raster with a different
coordinate system to my location? So, every time I have a dataset with a
different coordinate system/projection I have to create a temporary location
and only then I can add right?
This is complicated approach because I have a lot of data in different
coordinate system that I need to integrate so for each one I will have to
create a project and only then import to my location. Right?
Uofff :)

By the way, If my IKONOS data has a smaller coverage than my Defined region,
what will happen to my IKONOS image? will it be stretch to cover all defined
region or it will remain with the same coverage, number of cols/rows and
pixel resolution?

Thanks fot your help

Best regards Gilbert

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 7:45 PM, Achim Kisseler <ak7 at jupiter.uni-freiburg.de