[GRASS-user] r.patch: GRASS-6.5svn

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jan 20 17:45:45 EST 2010

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  I need ideas on how to find the source of the problem. What might cause
> such an error?

   Does anyone know why r.patch and/or r.series would generate an error about
not being able to write a row when maps are concatenated? It seems to me
that if the data are good (which they seem to be), and I can combine the two
suspect maps (of the 9 total) with surrounding ones one at a time until a
threshold is reached, it must be something with the two modules that's
failing.

   I'd really like to fix this so I can get the DEM for the entire state
before I try for other states.

Thanks,

Rich