[GRASS-user] r.patch: GRASS-6.5svn -- UPDATE

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jan 15 18:33:04 EST 2010

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010, Glynn Clements wrote:

> The most likely reasons are:
>
> 1. Your version of GRASS was built without LFS (large file support),
> and the cell/fcell file reached the 2GiB limit.

Glynn,

   Nope. LFS was enabled.

> 2. The disk is full or you exceeded your quota.

   Nope. There are 14G available on that partition.

> If you're building GRASS yourself, be sure to use the enable-largefile
> --option when running configure.

   See 1 above.

   I've been experimenting today and I think it's an error in one of the 9
individual maps. Probably one of those in the middle. I get the same error
when I try to patch the top third or bottom third with the middle third.

   Now I'll patch them together one map at a time until I identify the
culprit, then I'll re-import that puppy.

Rich