[GRASS-user] GRASS scripts manual tab

Franz Schiller franzschiller1975 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 13:04:52 EST 2010

Thank Glynn
But if I just "write" a script a put it in /Scripts/ I will have to create a
HTML page and put it   in $GISBASE/docs/html/<scriptname>.html in order to
have a manual right?

Regarding Built Scripts using GRASS makefiles, the structure would be
something like this?

MODULE_TOPDIR = ../..
PGM = <SCRIPT NAME>
include $(MODULE_TOPDIR)/include/Make/Script.make
default: script

?

Thanks you all