[GRASS-user] GRASS scripts manual tab

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Thu Jan 28 14:36:30 EST 2010

Hello Franz

yes. That's right. If you have a description.html in the same folder as
the script, Make will merge Module description with that html file and
create the MANUAL tab.
And that is the MODULE_TOPDIR
Remember you will have to use SUDO and giver permission to run script
file as a script (at least I have to do that).

Best regards
Antonio

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4815 (20100128) __________

http://www.eset.com