[GRASS-user] (no subject)

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jan 29 10:40:56 EST 2010

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010, Matteo Toro wrote:

> I used the r.in.gdal to import the raster map, and then i pressed the
> button add raster layer, to add the raster file. But anything
> happened..the output says that everything matches but is not possible to
> add any raster file and even to display it.

Matteo,

   I assume that you're using the wxPython UI for this.

   There are three distinct steps involved: 1) import the raster map; 2)
indicate by the checkbox that you want the imported map added to the list of
loaded layers; 3) right-click on the layer(s) you want displayed and select
the option to zoom and display the selected layers.

   The map is not automatically displayed upon import.

Rich