[GRASS-user] Error in GUI's sub-group definition in i.maxlik and others modules

Jenny Turner jennyturner1980 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 06:16:28 EDT 2010

This is a follow-up of a message that I sent last week.
I have compiled last weekly snapshot and the problem maintains. in functions
just like i.maxlik I can select subgroup but it's not inserted in the
command So all functions that requires sub-groups cannot be runned from
graphic-interfaces.
As well as I tried to add images to a group/sub-group  and I cannot open the
dropdown box for image selection in i.group. Shall I add this to the Trac
list?