[GRASS-user] elevation profile

Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 15:50:22 EDT 2010

Hi

I think r.profile[1] can probably help you get to the output you want.
In the past I had looked into doing the exact same thing as you. I
ended up using SAGA GIS[2], as it has a predefined module that does
exactly this task, and I was in a hurry ;)

Good luck

[1] - http://grass.itc.it/grass64/manuals/html64_user/r.profile.html
[2] - http://www.saga-gis.org