[GRASS-user] Using shell scripts under windows, which call other shell scripts

Sonja Jankowfsky sonja.jankowfsky at cemagref.fr
Mon Jul 19 10:35:15 EDT 2010

Hi!

I've written a python program under winGRASS 6.4., which calls a shell
script. For that I put the shell script in the
C:\GRASS-4-SVN\etc\gui\scripts directory and create a .bat file in the
C:\GRASS-4-SVN\bin directory. That works fine.

Now, I try to use a shell script which calls another shell script. This
does not work, as it doesn't find the shell script called by the shell
script.

Does anybody know what I have to do?

One more questions: Can I still call upon shell scripts in GRASS 7?

Thanks,

Sonja

--
Sonja Jankowfsky