[GRASS-user] How to convert multi-bands clusters in a vectorial

Monica Buescu monicabuescu1985 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 08:17:57 EDT 2010

Greetings
(This may sound as a complicated question but it's not :) )

I have used an external tool to produce clusters from Landsat images. For
each input bands, I obtain clusters with a desginated value (mean of the
values in that cluster). So, if I use 4 bands, I obtained 4 outputs with
clusters. in each image I obtain the same clusters but with different values
(depends on pixel values). What I want to obtain is a single map (raster or
vectorial) with all clusters. in GRASS, how can I "merge" this 4 bands in
order to obtain a labeled product? it can be a single raster or vectorial
but it has to be a single band/layer...

Thanks
(if needed, I can better explain this with an example)

Monica