[GRASS-user] patching

Bulent Arikan bulent.arikan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 05:04:06 EDT 2010

Dear List,

I have several ASTER GDEM (originally Latlong) images that I want to
reinterpolate from 30 to 10 m res. I also need to patch these images. I am
not sure whether:

 - I should patch them in Latlong using r.series, reproject into UTM and
interpolate them using r.resamp.rst or

 - reproject images individually into UTM, interpolate individually using
r.resamp.rst and then patch them using r.series.

So far, I tried the second option. After cubic reprojection and
interpolation to 10m the tiles have little borders of NULL areas when I
display them together. They don't go away when patched.

I will appreciate any advice
Thanks.
--
BÜLENT ARIKAN, PhD