[GRASS-user] Multi-scale Segmentation

Jesús Moreno Brotóns jesusmorenobrotons at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 04:12:39 EDT 2010

Hi there,

These days I followed the thread of this email. I didn't know r.seg, and I
very interested in testing. I downloaded the module from the web site (
http://www.ing.unitn.it/~grass/ <http://www.ing.unitn.it/%7Egrass/>), and
compiled correctly but I get an error when I tried to install it (make
install). Has anyone had this problem?

Regards

2010/5/27 Nikos Alexandris <nikos.alexandris en felis.uni-freiburg.de>

> On Thursday 27 of May 2010 20:27:37 Markus Neteler wrote:
> > 2010/5/27 Nikos Alexandris <nikos.alexandris en felis.uni-freiburg.de>:
> > > Aleksander Yanovskiy:
> Some information about it can be
> > >>
> http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/2009/SPREP/2Thu/Parkside%20GO4/15
> > >
> > > Great piece (hidden so long... :-p). I wonder why there is no reference
> > > about it in GRASS AddOns [1] or else in the wiki.
> >
> > Since it is a Wiki, please do it :)
> > Markus
>
> I don't risk by that my head... being hunted from people that I don't know
> because I took the liberty to "do it" huh? :D :D
>
> (Of course I will but honestly, I've never heard of r.seg before!)
>
> Nik
>
> > > ---
> > > [1] http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_AddOns

Jesús Moreno Brotóns
Laboratorio de SIG y Teledetección (LASiTE)
Instituto Universitario del Agua y del Medio Ambiente (INUAMA)
Universidad de Murcia
Edificio D
Campus de Espinardo
Telef: +34 868-887605