[GRASS-user] DAtum Warning while using r.in.gdal

Kim Besson kimbesson1981 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 04:20:51 EDT 2010

Thanks to Paul and Micha for the help.
About this: I defined my location using this image but instead of being
reprojected with PROJ4 extension I used EPSG:3763 and then r.in.gdal. Then,
using the same original image (in UTM) I reprojected to this CRS but using
PROj4 extension (showed in my original message).

What is the correct one? the bellow expression or the EPSG:3763 in order to
reproject an image?

It was only a warning. It imported the image nevertheless, without using -o
option.