[GRASS-user] get coords from a raster

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 12:50:58 EDT 2010

Christian,

thank you for answering. My problem is that I don't want to use the slope
map to get slope, bu i want to calculate it as the
ratio between the difference of the elevation and the distance between two
given points (pixels). To do that, I need to get the coordinates of the
points as a input file for r.profile.

Margherita