[GRASS-user] AYT for “Geoinformatics: technologies, scientific projects”

Ivan Shmakov ivan at main.uusia.org
Thu Jun 10 13:09:36 EDT 2010

	I wonder, would there be any GRASS users (developers) at the
	upcoming “Geoinformatics: technologies, scientific projects”
	conference (20–25 September, Barnaul, Russia) [1]?

	I won't promise anything (and especially any miracles), but with
	enough luck, I could probably present some bits of a working
	implementation of the ideas, developed from my 2.5 years old
	thoughts [2] on a raster engine design.

	(BTW, the submission is still open, and the deadline is set to
	15 June or so.)

[1] http://conf.nsc.ru/GeoIn-2010
[2] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2008-January/034772.html

--