[GRASS-user] Re: Import GRIB files to GRASS

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Fri Jun 11 07:34:24 EDT 2010

Hi all

Well, since I'm only evaluating (for now) how to import GRIB's into
GRASS, I wanted to test the r.region solution.
Can anyone describe me what to do regarding that suggestion?

Hamish, about the patch, I'm using GDAL1.7 so I cannot apply your patch.
I'm going to reply on this in GDAL bug tracker.

Thanks

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5189 (20100611) __________

http://www.eset.com