[GRASS-user] Customize GRASS GUIs modules

Luis Lisboa luislisboa1975 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 04:34:08 EDT 2010

I'm using GRASS6.4 with WxGUI and I'm using it to display to a few teachers
some processed images (e.g. NDVIs, statistical analysis of images, bla bla
bla) but they are complaining about the modules interfaces. Their complaints
regards colours, GRASS's icon (they say it should be bigger) and mainly
colours :). What I would like to know is in which WxGUI file  is modules
appearence defined and if I can change it ?

Thanks

Best regards,
Luis