[GRASS-user] Entering point data with SQLite

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Tue Jun 29 02:37:23 EDT 2010

On 06/28/2010 09:52 PM, Kurt Springs wrote:

> Also, I have been using SQLite Database Browser 1.3.  It doesn't place the rows of field names in the order they are created.  In fact there seems to be no order at all and no way to rearrange the order.

I have found http://sqlitestudio.one.pl to be an extremely
useful open source solution for SQLite DB management.
Also, the author is very friendly and prompt to accommodate
wishes for additional functionality.

Have you considered simply using v.in.ogr/v.out.ogr to
manage the data in an external SQLite3 database?
Starting with GRASS 6.5.svn and GDAL 1.7, this should
work well.

Cheers,

Ben