[GRASS-user] r.fillnulls error

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 03:22:31 EST 2010

maven apache wrote:
> When I use the r.fillnulls command to resample a map:
> r.fillnulls input=aa output=ab tension=40 smooth=0.1
> It show me that: taking too long to find points for
> interpolation--please change the region to area where your
> points are. Continuing calculations...
>
> What does it mean?

It means you should read the fabulous "NOTES" section of the r.fillnulls
man page.  ;-)

(the warning is harmless in this context, ignore it)

Hamish

ps::devs- use r.to.vect -zb in the r.fillnulls script? v.surf.rst doesn't
need them and it could save a lot of memory etc if lidar data with many
holes is thrown at it.