[GRASS-user] ps.map issue

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Mar 1 18:59:41 EST 2010

   This is for my information only now as I don't need an answer right away.

   I have a ps.map script that uses a raster map, two boundary vline maps,
and a vpoints map. There are also clauses for text, colortable, and vlegend.
It make for a pretty map.

   However, if I add one more vline map (the stream channels), the colortable
does not display and ghostscript complains about a problem. I cannot figure
out why. I changed the sequence in which elements were processed and drawn,
but this made no difference.

   Has anyone seen anything like this before?

Rich