[GRASS-user] How to embed a grass script (for example v.db.addcol) into a Pythonscript on windows?

Sonja Jankowfsky sonja.jankowfsky at cemagref.fr
Wed Mar 3 11:46:43 EST 2010

Thanks, but the data type doesn't change that's a shell script. I still
have the same error message: (sorry, it's in french, but it says as much
as v.db.addcol is not a executable program or a bat file).

I tried as well os.system("v.db.addcol map=ditch columns='urban int'"),
but it's the same.

Sonja

'""' n'est pas reconnu en tant que commande interne
ou externe, un programme ex‚cutable ou un fichier de commandes

--
Sonja Jankowfsky
UR Hydrologie-Hydraulique