[GRASS-user] Running Python scripts inside GRASS

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 08:21:19 EST 2010

Sonja wrote:
> Is there any other place where a wrong PYTHONPATH could be stored???

if you have the grass source code try from the the msys prompt:

grep -ri python25 mswindows/*

wingrass is a bit of a tangle of startup scripts, especially the osgeo4w
build. the above searches through the custom/lesser known wingrass ones.

you can also try a recursive grep in the GRASS-64-SVN\ directory to try
and find and. If doing that I'd add the -I flag to skip searching in
binaries.

Hamish