[GRASS-user] Running Python scripts inside GRASS

Sonja Jankowfsky sonja.jankowfsky at cemagref.fr
Tue Mar 9 04:21:12 EST 2010

So, I deleted the C:\GRASS-4-SVN\Python25 directory and I checked that
none of my system environment variables refers to this directory.
Additionally I changed the PYTHONHOME to C:\Python26 in the
grass64svn.bat file and in the C:\GRASS-4-SVN\etc\init.bat file and I
added this variable to my system environment variables and in the
C:\GRASS-4-SVN\msys\grass70.bat file.

However, I still get the following error, indicating that it doesn't
find the os module.
Is there any other place where a wrong PYTHONPATH could be stored??? And
is the wxpython GUI really compatible with Python26?
Thanks,
Sonja

Cleaning up temporary files ...
Starting GRASS ...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "c:/GRASS-4-SVN/etc/wxpython/gis_set.py", line 23, in <module>
    import os
ImportError: No module named os
Error in GUI startup. If necessary, please
Switching to text mode now.
Hit RETURN to continue...

--
Sonja Jankowfsky