[GRASS-user] ps.map: One Script Works, One Doesn't

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 23:06:28 EST 2010

Dave wrote:
> I am having a similar, perhaps related problem.

If you can make a simplified test case (minimal location and ps.map
instruction file) available to me I can have a look. Off-list is fine.

> The problem appears to be associated with the legend.
> i have no idea why there is any link with the raster image.

The vector legend has about 10 years less testing than much of the
rest of the program, so if there are still-to-be-discovered bugs I
would not at all be surprised if they were there.

Hamish