R: Re: [GRASS-user] Input raster map is outside current region

ciccpaol at libero.it ciccpaol at libero.it
Thu Mar 11 08:34:44 EST 2010

Hi ,

thanks Micha for your help! I tried the steps you suggested me, but they didnt
work properly; after trying that, i found an article about that
http://wiki.gfoss.it/index.php/Riproiezioni_di_dati_raster
that is more or less the same you suggested me.

Working those steps, I finally got the right region extent. In fact when I'm
inside the target location and I'm displaying the reprojected raster map, the
coordinates values shown on the bottom of the page are right, but I can't see
the map! The page is all blank.