R: Re: R: Re: [GRASS-user] Input raster map is outside current region

ciccpaol at libero.it ciccpaol at libero.it
Thu Mar 11 09:49:40 EST 2010

Hi Micha,

i fixed my previous problem...i can see the map on the display (it was because
of the wrong resolution setting: in fact i had to add to the r.proj command the
parameter res=<resolution of the raster converted into the map units of the
target location>)

I can see my raster map, but the raster changed shape: all the printed squares
of the utm system became rectangles....mmm
i guess it has got smthing to do with the resolution setting...

I'm