[GRASS-user] Environment variables for Mac OSX

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Mar 17 11:48:09 EDT 2010

Environment variables on OSX work just like on Linux.

If you need to know what a GRASS env var should be, run GRASS and check it there.  But GISRC is tricky because it's temporary updated copy of ~/.grassrc6.

It sounds like you are writing scripts to run outside of a GRASS session.  There has been discussion on this on the lists, check the archives.  There might be something in the wiki about it.