[GRASS-user] r.le or r.li?

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 22:39:15 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm doing some patch stats analysis (largest patch, edge and interior
patches).   There are meta modules available in grass r.le and r.li.
The seem to provide similar set of patch statistics calculations.  I
want to know the basic difference of the two.  r.li seems to be very
similar to fragstats or is it?

Follow up inquiry, how do I include the the patch stats to a vector
polygon?  For example, I have a watershed polygon and landcover
raster.  I want to include as an attribute, the largest interior patch
within each sub-basin.

Thanks in advance!
--
cheers,