[GRASS-user] Syntax error (v.distance in Python)

Matthias Oswald matthiasoswald at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 15 12:55:29 EDT 2010

Hi,
I wrote a small python script including the v.distance command:

grass.run_command("v.distance", flags='a', from=fromLayer, to=toLayer, upload='cat,dist', column='column1,column2', table=tablename)

Running this command is resulting in a syntax error. I think it is because of the "from" but I couldn't figure out how to solve it. So, it would be great if someone could help me out.
Thanks,
Schorschli