[GRASS-user] v.to.rast multiple points per pixel

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 09:31:45 EDT 2010

Gary,

If you want to get a raster with the sum of the point values you will
probably have to first create a vector file where the value in each
point is the sum. Then you rasterize this vector. Just not sure how
it´s done....

Another way that might work, is export the points as ascii and use
r.in.xyz. The command was not designed for that but should work...

Good luck
Daniel