[GRASS-user] Re: make command (install add on)

schorschli matthiasoswald at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 05:44:01 EDT 2010

Thanks for answering.

>Are you sure about this directory?

>MODULE_TOPDIR should point to the GRASS installation directory which
>contains bin/, lib/ and other GRASS stuff.

Yes, the directory is the one containing the grass-folders (bin/, lib/ and
others).

I could solve this problem. It was not a wrong MODULE_TOPDIR path, but wrong
extensions for the makefiles.

Now I can run the make command. But this is resulting in hunderts of errors
and warning. Here is a printscreen of the first couple of lignes in the
console...

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4776893/errors.png
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4776893/errors.png errors.png

So maybe its better to just give it up with the addons...