[GRASS-user] ps.map in wxpython

Francesco Mirabella mirabell at unipg.it
Mon Mar 29 10:55:41 EDT 2010

Hi all,
I have a problem with ps.map in wxpython. I am trying to tell it to use
a script with mapping instructions which is very simple and contains
only paper format, raster name and scale.

It appears that ps.map does not read the current monitor view and I get
and empty map. This does not happen if I switch to oldtcltk and use
d.mon. Here ps.map reads the monitor and draws the map fine.
I would like to use the wxpython display as it is easier to go through
the map zoom unzoom and choose which part of the map I want to print at
a given scale so that it can sit into a given paper format.

Some suggestions?
thanks in advance

Francesco