[GRASS-user] ERROR mapset <mapname> not found

Achim Kisseler ak7 at jupiter.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Mar 30 11:54:43 EDT 2010

Some more details:

I'm using grass65svn, fresh compiled on a kubuntu 64bit.

The mapset I cannot access is one of 7. From the one I can connect to
the others, but not the other way around.

Could it be that the mapset is locked? If yes, where can I find out and
how can I change that?

The folder has the same permissions as the others.

??

Achim