[GRASS-user] Re: v.vol.idw (Benjamin Ducke)

S. Merlo sm399 at cam.ac.uk
Tue May 4 05:55:35 EDT 2010

Thank you Benjamin for your reply. I am pretty sure v.vol.idw was available
at some point even after the introduction of the new vector format (v
rather than s points) - if only I could remember for which version of
GRASS. Moreover, it is mentioned in Neteler and Mitasova's GRASS manual
(including the recent 2008 version). That is why I was surprised the
command does not seem to exist in recent versions of the software.

I am afraid I do not have the skills to convert it. Is there anyone out
there that could help?

All best,

Stefania