[GRASS-user] Re: [GRASS-dev] raster interpolation and NULL cell filling

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Fri May 7 05:38:25 EDT 2010

Hi,

2010/5/7 Markus Metz <markus.metz.giswork at googlemail.com>:
> there is a new module in grass7 for raster interpolation called
> r.resamp.bspline, based on the lidar tool methods. NULL cells are
> filled on the go, no need to fill them first. Alternatively, the
> module only interpolates NULL cells in the input raster, running quite
> fast in this mode. The output raster map can then be used to fill NULL
> cells in the input map (r.patch
> input=raster_with_holes,raster_with_interpolated_nulls
> output=gapfilled). Please test!

great, anyway compilation fails on my machine

crosscorr.c: In function ‘cross_correlation’:
crosscorr.c:170: error: implicit declaration of function
‘P_Read_Raster_Region_Map’
crosscorr.c:170: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast

BTW, this module should probably stay in `raster/` instead of `vector\lidar`.

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa