[GRASS-user] Re: [GRASS-dev] raster interpolation and NULL cell filling

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at googlemail.com
Fri May 7 05:59:59 EDT 2010

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 11:38 AM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2010/5/7 Markus Metz <markus.metz.giswork at googlemail.com>:
>> there is a new module in grass7 for raster interpolation called
>> r.resamp.bspline, based on the lidar tool methods. NULL cells are
>> filled on the go, no need to fill them first. Alternatively, the
>> module only interpolates NULL cells in the input raster, running quite
>> fast in this mode. The output raster map can then be used to fill NULL
>> cells in the input map (r.patch
>> input=raster_with_holes,raster_with_interpolated_nulls
>> output=gapfilled). Please test!
>
> great, anyway compilation fails on my machine
>
> crosscorr.c: In function ‘cross_correlation’:
> crosscorr.c:170: error: implicit declaration of function
> ‘P_Read_Raster_Region_Map’

Have done make distclean? The header PolimiFunct.h has changed, your
installation is probably still using the old version in include, the
new version is in vector/lidar/lidarlib and gets copied to include
after make distclean

> crosscorr.c:170: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
>
> BTW, this module should probably stay in `raster/` instead of `vector\lidar`.

For compilation it is easier if it is in vector/lidar because it uses
stuff in lidarlib. Otherwise it will fail because raster modules are
compiled before vector modules ->lidarlib not yet available.

Markus M