[GRASS-user] GRASS 7.0 - OS X install problem

Stuart Edwards sedwards2 at cinci.rr.com
Sat May 8 11:03:24 EDT 2010

On May 8, 2010, at 9:44 AM, William Kyngesburye wrote:

> SVN updated so the Mac app starts the new python init.
>
> I don't know about the TclTk NVIZ problem.  I have a different one - no rule to make target anim_support.o.
>
> On May 8, 2010, at 7:50 AM, Stuart Edwards wrote:
>

>> Glynn Clements wrote:

>>> There is no init.sh; it was removed in favour of the Python version.
>>>

>> So, since  grass.sh looks for Init.sh on the last line of the script - something else should have already happened to activate the Python gui  (around line 200?)
>>
>> Stu_____________________________________

Now I get the following error:

SEsMacPro:~ stu$ '/Applications/GRASS-7.0.app/Contents/MacOS/grass.sh'; exit
Rebuilding Addon HTML manual pages index...
cp: /Applications/GRASS-7.0.app/Contents/MacOS/docs/html/grass_icon.png: No such file or directory
Rebuilding Addon menu...
Python 2.6.4 found.
arch: posix_spawnp: /opt/local/bin/pythonw2.6: Bad CPU type in executable
logout

[Process completed]

Stu