[GRASS-user] Two questions about r.stream.*

thedok78 thedoktor78 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 11:57:18 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,
before beginning to write script from scratch I'd like to know if I can use
the r.stream.* for my tasks.
What I need to this is:
- For each subbasin in a certain area extract each subbasin-outlet;
- Input a certain number of points and extract the subbasins using the
points as outlets;

For the second point I tried r.stream.basins, but the problem is that if one
of the points is also the basin outlet, it creates just one subasin that
includes the entire area.

Thanks
Luca